Cadifra UML Editor License Agreement
1. OWNERSHIP. The Software is owned by Adrian & Frank Buehlmann or its licensors.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE. Each Licensed Copy of the Software may either be used by a single person who uses the Software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both. Each Licensed Copy may be accessed through a network, provided that you have purchased the rights to use a Licensed Copy for each workstation that will access the Software through the network. You may make copies of the Software for backup purpose.
You may permanently transfer the Software to a third party, provided the receiver agrees with this License Agreement and you retain no copies. The transfer must also include all previous versions of the Software that were used to upgrade or update.
The Software may be installed and used on an unlimited number of computers, provided the Software is used in evaluation mode (i.e. without the license file, which is issued by Adrian & Frank Buehlmann and transmitted to you due to purchase of the Software). Evaluation mode of the Software may only be used for evaluation or demonstration purposes, not for development or production.
3. NON PERMITTED USES. You may not rent or lease the Software. You may not alter, translate, modify, reverse program, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Software, with the exception of the files constituting the "Schema" (formal definition of the storage format of Cadifra UML Editor diagram files), which may be used, modified and copied freely.
4. NO WARRANTY. The Software is provided "as is". Adrian & Frank Buehlmann are not obliged to provide updates or repair. Adrian & Frank Buehlmann do not warrant that the Software is free of defects.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ADRIAN & FRANK BUEHLMANN AND THEIR SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE ARISING OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFIT OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION.
6. GENERAL. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue for all matters relating to this License Agreement shall be in courts located in Aarau, Switzerland, and you consent to such jurisdiction. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Adrian & Frank Buehlmann with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior promises and agreements.
For questions: write to Adrian & Frank Buehlmann, Delfterstrasse 28, 5004 Aarau, Switzerland.